Ricotta stuffed mini peppers
If you would like to make homemade Ricotta, visit our Ricotta recipe that is easy to make at home.
Check out our post on How to Make Cheese at Home to learn the art of making cheese. It’s a fun project for everyone.
For easy homemade cheese recipes check out our Cheese Making Recipes page.
If you are interested in the world of cheese making, visit our cheese Resource page and our How Cheese is Made post.
If you would like to get a Cheese Making Kit, check out our Cheese Making Kit Review page to find the best kit for you.
- 6 mini peppers
- 7/8 cup (200 g/ 1/2 lb) of ricotta
- ¼ cup whipping, table, or coffee cream
- One organic lemon
- 1 tbsp of grated parmesan
- Fresh or dried basil and thyme, or an Italian herb mixture
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the mini peppers in half, clean and wash them. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Put the ricotta into a bowl and add the cream. Whisk well.
- Add fresh or dried basil and thyme, or an Italian herb mix, then salt and pepper to taste.
- Grate some lemon peel from the organic lemon.
- Stuff the pepper halves with the cheese mix.
- Gently sprinkle some olive oil over the peppers and sprinkle the parmesan over it.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200 C/ 395 F.
- Let the peppers cool for 10 minutes, then serve.