Ricotta stuffed mini peppers
Check out our post on How to Make Cheese at Home to learn the art of making cheese. It’s a fun project for everyone.
For easy homemade cheese recipes check out our Cheese Making Recipes page.
If you would like to get a Cheese Making Kit, check out our Cheese Making Kit Review page to find the best kit for you.
- 6 mini peppers
- 7/8 cup (200 g/ 1/2 lb) of ricotta
- ¼ cup whipping, table, or coffee cream
- One organic lemon
- 1 tbsp of grated parmesan
- Fresh or dried basil and thyme, or an Italian herb mixture
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the mini peppers in half, clean and wash them. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Put the ricotta into a bowl and add the cream. Whisk well.
- Add fresh or dried basil and thyme, or an Italian herb mix, then salt and pepper to taste.
- Grate some lemon peel from the organic lemon.
- Stuff the pepper halves with the cheese mix.
- Gently sprinkle some olive oil over the peppers and sprinkle the parmesan over it.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200 C/ 395 F.
- Let the peppers cool for 10 minutes, then serve.