To learn how to make Feta Cheese at home, Click Here
Check out our post on How to Make Cheese at Home to learn the art of making cheese. It’s a fun project for everyone.
For easy homemade cheese recipes check out our Cheese Making Recipes page.
If you would like to get a Cheese Making Kit, check out our Cheese Making Kit Review page to find the best kit for you.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 2 serrano chile peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (100 g/ 3 1/2 oz) of feta cheese, crumbled
- Grease 12 muffin cups with butter and dust with flour.
- In a bowl, mix flour and salt. In another bowl mix milk, eggs, and the melted butter.
- Combine the liquid with the dry ingredients and stir gently. Then add the chile and the feta cheese.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups to make them about two thirds full.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 245C/475F, then reduce heat to 175C/350F and bake another 20 minutes. The batter should double in size and should be slightly browned.