To learn how to make Feta Cheese at home, Click Here
Check out our post on How to Make Cheese at Home to learn the art of making cheese. It’s a fun project for everyone.
For easy homemade cheese recipes check out our Cheese Making Recipes page.
If you are interested in the world of cheese making, visit our cheese Resource page and our How Cheese is Made post.
If you would like to get a Cheese Making Kit, check out our Cheese Making Kit Review page to find the best kit for you.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 2 serrano chile peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (100 g/ 3 1/2 oz) of feta cheese, crumbled
- Grease 12 muffin cups with butter and dust with flour.
- In a bowl, mix flour and salt. In another bowl mix milk, eggs, and the melted butter.
- Combine the liquid with the dry ingredients and stir gently. Then add the chile and the feta cheese.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups to make them about two thirds full.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 245C/475F, then reduce heat to 175C/350F and bake another 20 minutes. The batter should double in size and should be slightly browned.