Creamy Avocado Recipe
We review and suggest Cheese Making Kits here if you would like to get started with making cheese.
Creamy Avocado Dip
- 1 ripe avocado, skin and pit removed
- 1 1/4 cup (270 g/ 9 1/2 oz) chevre, ricotta, or cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of your food processor or high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with bread or veggies.
Leave us a comment below about how your creamy avocado dip turned out. Feel free to suggest ideas or what you would like to see in our recipes.