Creamy Avocado Recipe
Creamy avocado and lime dip, perfect as a dip for fresh bread or veggies. A great way to use your homemade Chevre or Ricotta cheese. Fun and easy appetizer when entertaining guests.
Check out our post on How to Make Cheese at Home to learn the art of making cheese. It’s a fun project for everyone.
For easy homemade cheese recipes check out our Cheese Making Recipes page.
If you are interested in the world of cheese making, visit our cheese Resource page and our How Cheese is Made post.
We review and suggest Cheese Making Kits here if you would like to get started with making cheese.
Creamy Avocado Dip
- 1 ripe avocado, skin and pit removed
- 1 1/4 cup (270 g/ 9 1/2 oz) chevre, ricotta, or cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of your food processor or high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with bread or veggies.
Leave us a comment below about how your creamy avocado dip turned out. Feel free to suggest ideas or what you would like to see in our recipes.